Cloud Expo Asia and Data Centre World Asia is Singapore and ASEAN’s biggest and most prestigious conference and exhibition, which attracts senior IT buyers from around the region. The 2016 event saw another record breaking attendance with 13,000 (BPA audited tbc) delegates from fortune 500 companies, to the region’s leading Enterprise organisation and local SMB’s coming together to network, educate and do business. Delegates are drawn to a cutting edge conference and exhibition, which allows them to understand the benefits of adopting and deploying a cloud strategy, transforming and migrating their digital assets for greater efficiency, as well as grasping the latest in Data Centre technology and trends. Co-located events include Cloud Security Expo Asia and Smart IoT.
Eligible Singapore registered companies who exhibit under the Singapore Pavilion led by Singapore infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF) will receive iMAP funding from IE Singapore.
Priority for SiTF Start-up members!
SiTF Innovation Alley for Start-ups*
Attractive start-up package is available under the SiTF Innovation Alley starting from S$1,200.00 per kiosk.
*Start-up package terms & conditions:
- Company must be within 3 years of establishment
- Company is registered as a legal entity and incorporate in Singapore and not a subsidiary/ representative office of another company based in Singapore or overseas
- Company has a turnover of less than S$1million
- Application will be subjected to SiTF’s review and approval
- Start-up package is not entitled to iMAP funding
Interested exhibitors, please contact Ms Jezerie Lan at +65 6325 9710 or email@example.com.
For more information about the event, please click here.