Formed in 2001, the
Singapore Enterprise Chapter (SEC) caters to the holistic development of
Singapore infocomm companies. The SEC is also the biggest chapter in
The SEC’s key domain areas include:
- Local enterprise development
- Local infocomm product development
- Regionalization of local infocomm companies
- Capability development
- Forging internationalization
Since its formation, the SEC has added value to our members by focusing our efforts on the following areas of development:
SEC helps member companies to expand their business into overseas
markets. Many of these efforts are promoted under the ‘Made in Singapore
& Proud of IT’ branding. These include:
- SiTEX: SiTEX has
become the definitive consumer digital lifestyle show in Singapore
bettering its own performance benchmarks year after year.
- Overseas Business Missions:
SEC organizes business missions to help member companies expand
into the regional markets.
- PROFIT Directory: The
Directory of SEC members forms a valuable reference and marketing
resource for companies seeking potential vendors or business partners in
- Strategic Alliances
with overseas partners provide reciprocal promotions and market
development efforts and business matching opportunities for SEC members.
- Close Partnership with trade Embassies: Canada, US, UK, Australia, NZ, Sri Lanka, China.
- Business Networking Luncheon with GCIO's:
SiTF's Singapore Enterprise Chapter (SEC) organized an exclusive
industry luncheon for SEC members to network with Chief Infocomm Officers (CIOs) from the
government ministries and agencies who were present at the IDA event,
- Harnessing Innovation & New Technologies: An
increasingly competitive market demands that companies harness more
innovation and technologies to generate exciting new commercial
opportunities, revenues and retain their competitive edges.
members benefit from a regular program of talks, seminars and other
Business Intelligence events to equip them with the knowledge and skills
to develop their business. These include:
- Talks on Branding by the Singapore Management University (SMU); Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Management by IPOS.
- Business Intelligence Roundtable by Exploit Technologies
- Industry Seminars on Logistics; “Exploring Uncharted Ground” with IE Singapore and IDA
applicants must be SiTF members. Non-SiTF members can apply for SiTF
membership together with Chapter membership and admission to the SECC is
contingent on the approval of SiTF membership.
For further information, please contact the Singapore infocomm Technology Federation Secretariat.
The SiTF SEC Chapter
C/o SiTF Secretariat
79 Ayer Rajah Crescent #02-03/04/05
Tel: 6325 9700
Fax: 6325 4993